is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but it won't ship until it becomes available again.
DVD7 Ice Cream & Sorbets
Light, delicate, fruity and rich. Some would say there is no better dessert than ice creams or sorbets. With the right ingredients and Chef Patissier Alain Desgranges' skill you will learn how to create the lightest and most exotic of desserts.
Running time: 1hr 54mins
Ice Cream & Sorbets Sample Video
Ice Cream & Sorbet Recipes
In this instructional DVD you will learn to make the following:
- Chocolate & Banana Ice Cream (9:18)
- Coconut Ice Cream (4:21)
- Lemon & Strawberry Sorbet (11:36)
- Fruit Ice Cream (5:35)
- Crème Anglaise (5:24)
- Praline, Pistachio, Coffee & Cointreau Ice Cream (16:45)
- Vacherin, Coconut & Birds Nest (5:07)
- Strawberry & Lemon Ice Cream Cake (3:44)
- Presentation for Restaurant (4:17)
- Pineapple Ice Cream Cake (2:53)
- Mystère (2:17)
- Bombe Alaska (3:08)
- Praliné (16:45)
- Meringue (15:22)
- Italian Meringue (2:35)
- Sponge Genoise (5:31)
Ice Cream & Sorbets: List of Products Made
- Crème Anglaise "Crème Anglaise"
- Banana Anglaise
- Chocolate Anglaise
- Coconut Anglaise
- Fruit Ice Cream
- Apricot Ice Cream
- Pineapple Ice Cream
- Italian Meringue
- Lemon Sorbet
- Strawberry Sorbet
- Progrès & Succès
- Stock Syrup
- Ice Cream Cake "Bombe Alaska"
- Ice Cream Cake "Vacherin"
- Ice Cream Cake "Mystère"
- Pineapple Ice Cream Cake
- Strawberry Lemon Ice Cream Cake
- Coconut Ice Cream Cake
I am gong to finish the Pineapple. I’ve got Pineapple Ice Cream, it was in a tube I have taken it out and the plate has been in the freezer and now I am going to make little lines all around it to make it look like a Pineapple. You have to move pretty fast and you go in between. This is quite a small one, maybe for four people. My old boss when I was an apprentice use to do this for weddings and it was always a hit and I’ve always had a bit of a soft spot for the Pineapple. Here you are a bit of Meringue, get a blow torch and...